TLC Foundation Inc is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
TLC thanks the Town of Manchester and The Manchester Board of Education for their wonderful generosity and commitment to our Mission of helping children when their need is greatest.
Currently, we are operating with a budget that was reduced for this fiscal year by approximately $120,000. This was a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic and the Town of Manchester cutting spending rather than raising taxes. Understandable, but devastating to our students and our community. As such, we have a go-fund me campaign to offset costs associated with our house dog (donated, later found to have heart complications) Marley. He means the world to our students, so if you feel inclined please go here.
American Eagle Credit Union
American Eagle Financial Credit Union announced the recipients of $22,077 in donations from its participatory funding program, Cash Back to the Community. Nonprofit organizations Enfield Community Cat Project of Enfield, TLC Foundation, Inc. of Manchester, and Roaring Brook Nature Center of Canton each received a donation of $7,359 for earning the most votes in AEFCU’s third quarter Cash Back to the Community program. More than 150 organizations were nominated and 3,418 total votes were cast from members and the general public. Total donated year-to-date is $62,344.
Manchester Road Race Committee
TLC wants to extend a special thank you to The Manchester Road Race Committee for their generous gift of support. This support will go to a new heating system for the home.
Full Gospel Interdenominational Church
TLC is dependent on the generosity of the community to keep its commitment to the children it serves. Another example of the community’s generosity is the recent gift of school supplies from the Full Gospel Interdenominational Church. Their donation provides assistance to the children who all attend schools in the Manchester community.
Host of Private Donations
The H. Louise Ruddell Charitable Fund
Michelle Marquez & Family
National Waste Associates, Glastonbury
Nurses, Manchester Public Schools
- Jose & Maribel Figueroa
- Donna & Dennis Nicotera
- Cyndi Berkowitz of Paws4Rescue
- Don Gliha
- Diana Hancin
- Christine Munoz
- Adrea Dalessio
- Gina Marcoux
- Nicole Johnson
- Travelers Championship PGA Tour Golf Tickets
- Hartford Stage Tickets to the Christmas Carol – 2 tickets
- Family Four Pack of Tickets to a baseball home game at the New Britain Bees
- Playhouse on the Park Theater Tickets- 2 tickets
- Hartford Yardgoats Tickets to a Baseball Game 4 Right Field Porch Tickets
- Private Tour and Tasting for 10 at the Hartford Flavor Company
- Hopkins Vineyard ~Hopkins Cabernet Franc 2016 Estate Blended ~ Bottle of Wine plus Wine tasting for 4 (includes a logo glass and tasting of 6 wines)
- Will and Durable Power of Attorney for 2
- Pure Indulgence Gift Basket
- Hartford Foundation (Interior Paint Job)
To Make a Donation, contact:
Liama B. Holmes, LCSW
PO Box 2334
Manchester, CT 06045-2334